Monday, July 16, 2012

EMT class #1

  Who ever said EMT classes were easy are rediculous and must have had a stupid teacher. Everyone that has taken the class 5 years ago said it was simple, a cake walk, but many people are nearly failing in my class. Im studying my butt off every day, at least half the day.
   We are required to get 80% on ALL our tests, so there is alot of pressure to perform well on all tests.
Im working my butt off, doing everything I can to survive and learn stuff at near perfect level inside a compressed summer course....so much for a summer, 2 summers in a row....I can barely enjoy the short lived good weather we're having.

No sleep for medical students.

  I must say it is a very good intro level course that is really trial by fire into the vastness and depth of medicine....like riding a rocket strapped to your back.

  I'd recommend everyone to take it, that is seriously thinking about a future in medicine at any level. Many EMT's go on the become nurse, ER scribes, PA's and docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment