Monday, July 16, 2012

EMT class #2

Who ever said EMT classes are easy are rediculous. Everyone that has taken the class said it was simple, a cake walk, but many people are nearly failing in my class. Im studying my ass off every day, at least half the day. We are required to get 80% on ALL our tests, so there is alot of pressure to perform well.
Im working my butt off, doing everything I can to survive and learn stuff at near perfect level....so much for a summer, 2 summers in a row....I can barely enjoy the short lived good weather we're having.
No sleep for medical students.
I must say it is a very good intro level course that really bathes you by fire into the vastness and depth of medicine....like riding a rocket.
I recommend it to anyone that is seriously thinking about medicine in any form.

No comments:

Post a Comment