Thursday, January 9, 2014

No Bath in 60 years...Iranian Homeless man

Never seen anything like this before....Wow.
I can confirm this but....wow

http://www.viralnova.com/hasnt-bathed-60-years/

This 80 Year Old Man Has Not Taken A Bath In 60 Years. Just Wait Til You See Him… Whoa.

January 9, 2014Stories
This 80 year-old man looks like a troll or maybe a creature from The Lord of the Rings. His skin is scaly, you can barely see his eyes and he smells to high heaven. The reason for this is simple, he doesn’t have a skin disease or terrible condition: he has just refused to take a bath for sixty years. A Reddit user posted the gallery below. It’s hard to believe this is a real human being.
It’s impossible to judge others for their decisions. After all we are all different, but it’s extremely difficult to understand why Amoo lives the life he does.
However, now I understand why my mom was always so adamant about me scrubbing behind my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment