Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Reality of Studying

  If you are anything like me I am not the smartest guy in class, but I even out the difference by studying like crazy, reviewing material over and over again.
  This gets me the grades I need. I'm not above repeating a class either to boost my grade if necessary, especially math which is difficult for me.

  About your social life when you are pushing hard for high grades...my Pre-Med classmates said their social lives have suffered alot because of their dedication to studying, mine included.


 We all agreed that you have a tough choice: (Pick Two)

High grades
Sleep
Friends
** Pick TWO**

Unless you are superstar student wiz kid, you will have to study your butt off like me and not have much of a social life. Just reality of the Med School track.


No comments:

Post a Comment