Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Changing my Major : to include physics

I have to change my major to Bio-Engineering soon to be able to include physics under the umbrella of course work.

This is important in that is extends my financial aid for another 1 year beyond my current status which will automatically cut me off once I complete my current Biology major. A Bio degree does not require physics to graduate, BUT medical school REQUIRE a whole year of physics. In addition, having spoken with the engineering program dean, she said that Bio-Engineering majors have a higher percentage of getting into medical school simply because they have endured much harder classes at a much higher level than simply the bare minimums in doing pre-reqs.

Over-N-out......been up all night....too many nights without decent sleep ....no good-O

No comments:

Post a Comment