Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pesticides: human hormonal shifts....understanding their long term impacts

Interesting talk on Pesticides. I think they are dead on, expecially in the case of America. We are pandering to big companies and screwing ourselves for cheap surpluses of food, but in reality sacrifices food safety in the long term. Take it with a grain of salt and balance it with research.The more I study chemistry and science, the more I see the connections it seems.

TED Talk:
   http://www.ted.com/talks/tyrone_hayes_penelope_jagessar_chaffer_the_toxic_baby.html

Good Books on Pesticide Toxicity:

Our Stolen Future - Theo Colburn, scientist


Silent Spring - Rachel Carson, scientist


Living Downstream - Sanda Stiengraber, PhD

Cant post notes to Facebook anymore. FB just went totally stupid and changed my faceplate layout without asking......piece of crap !!  So I gotta post my musings here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment