Sunday, March 18, 2012

Exercise Requirement

Im finding that I dont think well if I dont exercise. Being hypoglycemic, exercise does.wonders for my body, mind and blood circulation. My gym membership lapsed for 3 weeks and getting back on the hump again is painful. My muscles are stiff, full of lactic acid, my lungs are constricted and cause me to cough, I can only do about 1 mile this time. Really rediculous performance in general and.I could only do a half workout. My hydration levels are usually high, but not lately as much and I also ate a big meal just before coming from the gym, which felt like a brick in my gutt. As I ran my metabolism went into high gear and my guts became like a gas factory, which happens much less so when I regularly run every 2 days.
  Im happy to get back on the hump again, but it is damn painful and I feel really out of shape after only 3 weeks off pattern. I know even one day makes a difference when at top performance level.
  Off to hydrate and decompress, then calculus.

No comments:

Post a Comment