Sunday, March 18, 2012

Registered for New School

In my disgust of my current  teachers and administrattors at my school, I took the initiate to take control of my bad situation and transfer to a bettrr for me. I spent two full days talking with admissions counselors and  fin aid to get my business and registration details squared away.
  Very attentive administrative staff, really fast and knowledgable. My current school atmosphere and administration is driving me crazy. Looking for greener pastures and better teachers that fits my structured  style of visual learning. Toughing out my current school one more quarter, taking summer off to do an EMT course, then start at the new school.
Onward and upward. Hope it works out.
Really looking forward to spring break and doing anything BUT school!

No comments:

Post a Comment